Information obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ. EU L 119, s.1) (hereinafter RODO).
1 The owner of www.kingmakers.eu is the company Kingmakers Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (02-001) at Al. Jerozolimskie 93.
(2) The administrator of your personal data is Kingmakers Ltd. based in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 93, 02-001 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw. st. Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000709298, NIP: 5213806327, REGON: 368996320 hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
3 The Administrator processes your data because you are interested:
- receiving news on training, industry events, special offers and Kingmakers™ content,
- participation in a training course or other event organized by the Administrator.
(4) Accordingly, the Administrator will process personal data (such as, for example, name, company name, address, telephone number or contact e-mail) entered by you voluntarily in the contact and application forms for specific content, products and services listed in Section 3.
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for:
- Provision of services on the basis of concluded contracts, orders and purchase orders,
- Preparation of an offer and conclusion of a contract for the provision of the Administrator’s services.
5 The Administrator shall make every effort to protect you and your data and shall ensure that it is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that allows identification of the persons to whom they relate for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
(6) In order to handle an inquiry or provide a service, the Administrator shall transfer your data to other entities, such as:
- courier and postal companies (to deliver the invoice, training certificate or training materials),
- entities and subcontractors providing IT and accounting services (in order to competently handle the request or provide the requested service),
- International Coach Federation and/or EMCC organizations and the Chamber of Coaching (to document participation in the training program).
All entities to which the Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data shall guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
7. your personal data may be transferred to a third country, i.e. A country that is not part of the European Economic Area (EEA) on the basis of:
- Art. 45 par. 1 RODO – a decision by the European Commission finding an adequate level of protection (for countries against which such a decision has been issued),
- Art. 46 para. 2(c) RODO – standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (for other countries).
8 Your data is processed for the time necessary to:
- handle your request for proposal,
- handle your application to participate in a training course or event, provide you with the requested content,
- be able to implement the consent obtained from you for marketing communications (until such consent is withdrawn),
- carry out the cooperation covered by the agreement (until its expiration).
9 You are entitled to:
- access to their data and receive a copy of it,
- data portability,
- object to the processing of data,
- rectify (correct) your data,
- Deletion of your data, restriction of data processing,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In order to exercise the above rights, you should send the Administrator a relevant message by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rules related to the exercise of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 – 21 RODO.
(10) The Administrator shall make every effort to provide all physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
11. the Administrator can be contacted in writing, by regular mail to: Al. Jerozolimskie 93, 02-001 Warsaw or by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone 531 318 868.