What are cookies?
- Cookies are computer data, especially small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which you use our services.
- Administrator cookies are our cookies that are associated with the provision of electronic services by us through our websites.
- External cookies are cookies of our partners, which are associated with their use of the website of our service.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use one type of cookie:
- session cookies – which are stored on your device and remain there until the session of a particular browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
We use both our cookies and third-party cookies to collect statistics and data about you and other users in aggregate and individual form. In doing so, we use analytical tools so that we can optimize our site and present offers of interest to you.
Below you will find information about what we do using cookies to make it easier for you to use our site.
- customize the content of the website’s pages to your preferences and optimize the use of these pages;
- recognize your device and locate it and display a website tailored to your needs;
- remember the settings you have chosen and personalize the user interface, such as your chosen language or region of origin;
- adjust the font size, website design, etc. to your preferences.
- customize the content of the website’s pages to your preferences and make it easier for you to use these pages – primarily to recognize the basic parameters of your device and display the website in a manner appropriate for you.
- Improve their structure and content.
- protect you during your visits to the site and make it easier for you to navigate the site.
We also use external cookies to:
- Collect general and anonymous static data through analytical tools, such as. Google Analytics;
- collect information about users’ behavior on the website’s pages, e.g. Google Analytics;
- present ads tailored to your preferences using an online advertising tool;
- Apply interactive functions to popularize the site through social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Vimeo.
What if it doesn’t want cookies?
At any time you can change your cookie settings yourself and determine the conditions under which cookies are stored on your device and access them. You can change your cookie settings through your browser settings or through the configuration of the service. These settings can, in particular, block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you each time that cookies have been placed on your device. You can find detailed information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies in your browser settings.
You can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser you are using.