Executive Coach, Trainer
over 400 coaching hours
over 1000 hours of training delivered
Kathrin’s deep curiosity for what drives human behaviour has led her onto the path of inner exploration and outer expression from an early age on. Striving to understand personal motivations and systemic connections in the cultural web of life, she began to study diverse approaches to coaching and facilitating change and transformation in people and organizations.
After several years of working in the fields of international project management, change management & the performing arts, she decided to focus on her passion to work with female leaders and their teams, supporting them to grow and to evolve to the next level.
She has since worked with hundreds of leaders and senior managers across diverse industries and cultures, awakening soul-centred & authentic leadership from within.
Kathrin is fluent in English & German.
- Coaching for female leaders & entrepreneurs
- Executive coaching & Transformational Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Presence-based 5Q-Coaching (Co-Founder/Co-creator of 5Q Coaching Approach)
Education, credentials, professional certificates
- Integral-Systemic Coaching & Constellation Work (Peter Klein, Vienna)
- Team Coaching, Alexander Caillet & Amy Yeager, Boston (Corentus / NPI)
- Timeless Wisdom Training (Academy of Inner Science, Israel / Germany): 3 yr. Training in Mindfulness & Presence, Transparent Communication, Subtle Competencies & Integral Theory
- Certified Facilitator for Leadership & Executive Development Intensives, (John Scherer)
- Certified Diagnostician XLNC – Leadership Profile, System Culture Profile;
- Certified Mediator & Conflict Resolution Specialist;
- MSc Transpersonal Psychology & Consciousness Studies, Middlesex University, London
- BA Degree in Education – University of Innsbruck, Austria
- BA Degree in Nonprofit- & Health Care Management – Management Center Innsbruck
- Since 2019: Lecturer at Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) for Change Management
- Since 2018: Faculty Leadership Academy for Poland (LAP); Personal Development for Leaders
- Since 2015: Lead Facilitator, Executive Coach & Senior Consultant for Scherer Leadership Center
- Since 2014: Executive & Leadership Coaching, Training for Kathrin Fox Consulting
- 2012-2014: Inhouse Change Management Altran GmbH & CO KG.