Disclosure requirement on the basis of Regulation 2016/679/UE of the European Parliament and the Council from 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter GDPR).
1. The owner of www.kingmakers.eu is Kingmakers Sp. z.o.o with its registered office in 02-001 Warsaw at Jerozolimskie Avenue 93.
2. The administrator of your personal data is Kingmakers Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in 02-001 Warsaw at Jerozolimskie 93 Avenue, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000709298, NIP: 5213806327, REGON: 368996320, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
3. The Administrator processes your data because you have expressed interest in:
a) receiving information about trainings, industry events, special offers and substantive content generated by Kingmakers™,
b) participating in training sessions or other events organised by the Administrator.
4. In connection with that, the Administrator will be processing your personal data (such as name and surname, name of the company, address, phone number, email address) entered voluntarily by you into contact and notification forms regarding content, products and services listed in point 3.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but is necessary for:
a) providing services based on signed contracts, commissions, and orders,
b) preparing offers and signing contracts for the provision of the Administrator’s services.
5. The Administrator makes every possible effort to protect you and your data and ensures that they are:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
b) collected for specified and lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing noncomplying with those purposes,
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling the identification of the person to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
6. In order to service the query or provide a service, the Administrator transfers your data to other entities, such as:
a) courier and postal service (in order to deliver an invoice, training certificate or training materials),
b) entities and subcontractors providing IT and accounting services (in order to competently handle inquiries or deliver the ordered service),
c) the International Coach Federation and/or EMCC and Izba Coachingu (in order to document participation in a training program).
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by the Administrator guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data as required by law.
7. Your personal data may be transferred to a Third Country, i.e., countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), on the basis of:
a) art. 45 para. 1 GDPR – a decision of the European Commission stating an adequate level of protection (in the case of countries for which such a decision was issued),
b) art. 46 para. 2, point c) GDPR – standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (in case of other countries).
8. Your data is processed for the duration of time necessary to:
a) handle your inquiry,
b) handle your application to participate in a training program or event, provide you with the ordered content,
c) be able to implement the consent willingly obtained from you for marketing communications (until such consent in withdrawn),
d) implement the cooperation covered by the contract (until its expiry).
9. You have the right to:
a) access your data and receive a copy of it,
b) transfer your data,
c) object to processing your data,
d) rectify / correct your data,
e) delete your data, limit the processing of your data,,
f) file a complaint to a supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
In order to exercise the above rights, please send the Administrator an appropriate email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rules related to the implementation of the above rights are described in detail in art. 16-21 GDPR.
10. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, are used in accordance with all applicable regulations.
11. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail under the following address: Jerozolimskie Avenue 93, 02-001 Warsaw, by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +48 531 318 868.