What are cookies?
- Cookies are IT data, especially small text files, saved and stored on devices with which you use our services.
- Administrator cookies are our cookies that are related to the provision of electronic services by us through our services.
- External cookies are cookies of our partners that are associated with their use of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies – which are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
- persistent cookies – which are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from this device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow them to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device. We use persistent cookies to store:
- information about the start page you prefer,
- Your data – if you click “Remember me” before logging in,
- information about your favorite products.
We use both our cookies and third-party cookies to collect statistics and Your and other users’ data in aggregate and individual forms. At the same time, we use analytical tools that allow us to optimize our website and present an offer interesting to You. We also use external cookies that monitor how you use other websites. Thanks to this, we can share our marketing materials on other websites and in various communication channels.
Below you will find information on what we do with cookies to help you with using our website:
- adapt the website content to your preferences and optimize the use of these pages;
- recognize your device and locate it and display a website tailored to your needs;
- remember the settings you choose and personalize the user interface, e.g. to the language or region you are from;
- remember which pages you visit on the site and recommend you content;
- adjust the font size, website appearance, etc. to your preferences.
- maintain your session after logging in to the website – thanks to that you do not have to enter your login and password on every subpage of the website;
- correctly configure selected website functions and, for example, be able to check the authenticity of the browser session;
- increase the efficiency of our services.
- adjust the content of the website pages to your preferences and facilitate your use of these pages – above all, recognize the basic parameters of your device and display the website in a way that is right for you;
- correctly handle our affiliate program – above all, be able to verify from which affiliate you and other users are redirected from to our website.
- correctly configure selected website functions – above all, be able to provide you with information which take your location into account.
- Improve the structure and content of our website.
- display ads that may interest you.
- protect you during your visits to the site and make it easier for you to navigate through it.
We also use external cookies to:
- collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics;
- collect information on user behavior on the website, e.g. Google Analytics;
- present ads tailored to your preferences using the online advertising tool;
- use interactive features to popularize the site through social networking sites:
And what if I don’t want cookies?
You can change cookie settings yourself at any time and specify the conditions under which cookies are stored on your device and gain access to it. You can change cookie settings using your web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can primarily block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or inform you every time that cookies have been placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies can be found in the web browser settings.
You can delete cookies at any time using the features available in the web browser you use.